Idea Sketch – FREE
Idea Sketch lets you easily draw a diagram – mind map, concept map, or flow chart – and convert it to a text outline, and vice versa. You can use Idea Sketch for anything, such as brainstorming new ideas, illustrating concepts, making lists and outlines, planning presentations, creating organizational charts, and more!
Share Your Ideas
Diagrams can be saved to the Photos app, which are then synced to your desktop computer. You can also copy-and-paste diagrams and outlines into any other app on your iPhone. You can even upload diagrams to your Facebook account!
Idea Sketch is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. You’ll be creating and editing diagrams and outlines right away.
No Drawing Required
Just enter your text and move the shapes around, Idea Sketch handles all the drawing.
Here’s the one I did with my Yr13 class – easy!
Make Dice – NZ$1.29
You can make dice anywhere anytime on the iPad, iPhone & iPod touch.
Where should we go? Who should it be? What do we eat? We all come across a situation where decisions are hard to make. How about having a dice make the decision for you?
– Dice rolls when the device is shaken.
– 6 colors of dice. (White, Black, Pink, Blue, Wood, Stone)
– Up to 6 dice.
– 5 color tables. (Green, Red, White, Black, Gray)
– also possible to use favorite photograph a table from the photo album.
– Couple DICE and Personal DICE are prepared by default.
– All the languages and signs can be input.
– A favorite language can be expanded with the keyboard in setting > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards.
– Sounds ON/OFF
Strip Design – NZ$4.19
Impress your friends with your own personal comic strips, created on your iPad, iPhone or iPod using just the photos from your photo album or iPhone camera. Select one of the many included page templates. Add photos to the cells. Add a couple of balloons with fun words. Add additional effect symbols (stickers) like “Boom”, “Splash”, or “Bang” for a bit of extra spice. When you are happy with your new graphic novel, share it with friends and family.
Photos can be added from the camera, your photo-album, or downloaded directly from your Facebook account. You can apply filters to photos, and change the layout of the page to fit your needs. You can even paint on the photos, or draw your own sketches from scratch. Text balloons can be position, sized, and rotated freely on the page. You can alter colors, font, text-size. You can even give the balloons color gradients for additional impact.
There are plenty of stickers to spice up the novel, but you can also create your own using photos from your photo-album and the built-in masking and drawing tools. Use warped text with thick borders and gradient color-fill to give your cartoon the super-hero look. Additional fonts can be installed from the web, so you will only be limited by your own imagination. While you work, you can freely pan and zoom to control even the smallest details.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook or Flickr, or create a Tweet with Twitter and Twitpic
– More than a 100 strip templates with 1 to 9 photo cells
– Create your own layouts with up-to photo 12 photo cells
– 12 different balloon types
– Warped text
– Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
– Use any iPhone font or install additional fonts
– Color gradients
– More than 100 stickers to insert for additional impact
– Facebook, Flickr and Twitpic upload support
– Facebook photo download built in
– Export to PDF to create real comic book pages
– Control scale, position and rotation of photos
– Paint on photos or your own stickers
– 5 different cell styles
– Image filters for photos
– Freely pan and zoom while you work
– Insert maps